Wuhan University Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are open for the Wuhan University CSC Scholarships in China 2023. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students by the Ministry of Education China. Students from all around the globe are allowed to apply for the Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023. Wuhan University Scholarship is provided for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree in China to undertake education free. Wuhan Scholarships is available for the academic year of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are provided by Wuhan University under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. There is no IELTS/TOEFL is required for CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 4 Years. The award will offer all the expenses. You may also apply for: ACU Summer School in South Africa 2023-24
Wuhan University is a national research university present in Wuhan, Hubei. It is one of the most famous and selective universities in China, and was recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class a Double First-Class University. This was one of the 4 elite universities in the early Republican period and is also one of the oldest universities in China.
Wuhan University CSC Scholarships in China Details:
- Host University: Wuhan University
- Degree Program: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Student: International
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: 25th February 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Must Read➜➜ What Mistakes Students Do to Apply for Scholarships? How to Avoid these Mistakes?
You may also apply for: National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2023 in Taiwan
You may also apply for: Think Big Scholarships Bristol University in UK 2023-24
Financial Benefits of CSC Scholarships:
Wuhan University Scholarships in China 2023-24 is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all around the globe. The Wuhan University Scholarship will offer the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee will be given
- It offers Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowance:
- For Master’s degree3000 RMB/per month
- Foe Doctoral degree 3500 RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be given.
Documents Required for Chinese Scholarships:
- Submit Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- The Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized (Attested) highest diploma (degree certificate) and transcripts
- Submit the Study Plan, within 1000 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Your Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Provide the Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport (if available).
- Submit the Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese
- Submit the Valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Provide the Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS). (HSK means “Chinese Level Test”. The HSK exam is the standard exam for measuring Chinese proficiency)
- Submit the Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
Eligibility Criteria for CSC Scholarships in China:
- You should be foreign citizenship, and be in good health.
- Those applicants who apply for a Master’s degree must be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Those candidates who apply for a doctoral degree must be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Those students of Chinese-medium programs must have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Candidates of English-medium programs must provide a score report of English Language test, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution).
25th February 2023 is the last date to apply for Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students.
How to Apply for Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2023?
There is an Online Application Portal available to apply for Wuhan University Scholarships 2023-24 in China. Follow the following below steps to apply successfully. Also, the Official Advertisement link is below:
- First of all, register and submit the online application at the CSC Online Application portal for International Students at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. Agency Number of Wuhan University is 10486 and the Type is B. Please select the Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you completed the form.
- Next, register and submit your online application at university:
Application portal for International Students is http://admission.whu.edu.cn. Please select the sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and other required application documents.
- Click on “Print the Application Form” and then download the form