Yenching Academy Scholarships in China for International Students:
Welcome! Are you looking for Scholarships in China? There is amazing opportunity available, you can apply for Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarships in China. All International Students from all around the globe are eligible to apply for Yenching Academy Scholarships in China at Peking University. Those Students who want to pursue their Master’s Degree with famous scholarship are welcome to apply. Peking University is providing Fully Funded Scholarship in China for the academic session of 2023-24. There is No need of Application Fee for this scholarship.
You may also apply for: 200+ Global Korea Scholarships 2023 in South Korea – Fully Funded
Yenching Academy is providing scholarships for number of study fields and majors to undertake postgraduate degree from China. The Scholarship will offer all the necessary expenses/charges for all international students i.e., Tuition fee, Airfare Ticket, Accommodation, Stipend and Insurance. The scholarship period is 1 Year. The duration of scholarship for Mainland Chinese, Macao, Hong Kong and Taiwan students is for 2 Years in residence.
You may also apply for: University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK – Fully Funded
Peking University was founded in 1898 located in Beijing, China. It is one of the best academic research university in China, Asia and Worldwide. According to QS World University Ranking, it is ranked at 2nd position in China and 22nd position in all around the world.
Yenching Academy Scholarships in China Details:
- Host University: Peking University
- Degree level: Masters Only
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: All International Students
- Host country: China
- Application’s Last Date: 27th November 2022.
You may also apply for: Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Scholarships in China:
Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarships 2023 in China is a Full funded Scholarship which will offer all the expense/funds to selected applicants. The Yenching Academy Scholarship will offer the following benefits:
- Complete Tuition fees
- Accommodation allowance offered
- Monthly stipend/Allowance
- 1 round-trip travel fare given
- Field study costs allowance/funds
You may also apply for: Masters Scholarship Program at Leiden University – Fully Funded
List of Available Study Fields/Program:
Students have to choose one of the research areas from six areas given below for Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarships in China:
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Philosophy and Religion
- History and Archaeology
- Economics and Management
- Literature and Culture
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in China:
Candidates have to fulfil the following criteria to be allowed for Yenching Academy Scholarships:
- All International students are welcomed to apply.
- An applicant’s average age should be 23 years.
- Applicant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in his/her field of interest or will receive in an equivalent degree program before 31st August 2023.
- Applicant should hold an outstanding academic record;
- Candidates must be interested in the interdisciplinary study of China;
- Students must hold community engagement, leadership potential, extracurricular achievement and social responsibility.
- Applicants must have English language proficiency.
You may also apply for: Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022/23 – Fully Funded
Documents Required for Scholarships in China:
Following mentioned document are required to apply for Peking University Scholarship:
- Completed online application form submission.
- Submit Personal statement (750 words or less)
- Provide Statement of Research Interest (maximum 1500 words, excluding citations)
- Provide Updated Resume (CV)
- Submit Official transcript(s).
- Provide Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment.
- Provide Two letters of recommendation.
- Submit English Proficiency Test Certificate
- TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100
- IELTS (Academic): Overall 7.0
- Cambridge English Scale (Advanced): Overall 185
- CET 6: Overall 600
- TEM 4: Pass level of “良好” or above
- Important Note: Native English speakers and students or alumni of an English taught degree program (undergraduate or above) are not required/asked to provide English proficiency test scores. TOEFL and IELTS English proficiency tests should be taken after September 1, 2022. Currently, we do not accept/take TOEFL My Best Scores.
Application Deadline for Scholarships in China:
27th November 2022 is the last date to apply for the Yenching Academy Scholarship at Peking University.
How to Apply for Peking University Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Process available to apply for the Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2023 in China. Visit official link for more details about application procedure.
Click Here to Visit Official Link