YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are warmly welcome to apply forYLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS2023 inJapan. AllInternational Students are encouraged to apply forJapanese Government MEXT Scholarshipat National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies from all around the globe. Young Leaders Program is aFully Funded Scholarship program to start aMaster’s Degreefrom Japan. The scholarship will offer all the expenses/funds to get your degree.
MEXT every year offer more than 300 full funded and free scholarships to students from all around the globe. These scholarships offer theMonthly Stipend, tuition fee, registration fee, living allowance and air fare tickets etc.
You may also apply for: Canadian Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2022-23 – Fully Funded
The main purpose of the YLP is to makenational leadersin Asia and other countries for future, and to make a network of these international leaders, establishing beneficially relations between the member countries and enhancing the quality of public policy.
The National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies is Funded by the Japanese Government is an elite andhigh-quality research graduate schoolpresent in Minato, Tokyo.
You may also apply for: Top Scholarships in Spain 2023 – Scholarships without IELTS – Fully Funded
YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023 Details:
- Host University: National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
- Degree level:Masters
- Scholarship Funding:Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Host country: Japan
- Application’s Last Date:2nd December 2022.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of MEXT Scholarship:
YLP MEXT Scholarship in Japan is a Full Free and Funded scholarship for Students from any corner of the world to start their educational journey in Japan. It will offer all the necessary expenses to complete your degree. Following is the Detail of benefits provided by MEXT Scholarship in Japan:
- All Application Fee will be offer
- It provides all Admission Fee
- Monthly stipend:JPY242,000
- 100% Complete Tuition Fee
- An economy-class air ticket from your home country to Japan upon enrollment at GRIPS will be offered and an economy-class air ticket from Japan to your home country upon completion of your studies at GRIPS will be given to applicants.
- Required field trip costs.
List of Available Study Programs:
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Public Administration.
You may also apply for: Tokyo University MEXT Scholarship in Japan 2023 – Fully Funded
Documents Required for Masters Scholarship in Japan:
To apply for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023 in Japan applicants have to give following documents in hard copy:
- Submit MEXT Application Form
- Bachelor’s degree Transcript
- Provide Degree Certificates
- Submit Valid Passport Copy
- Submit Recommendation letter from employed company
- Provide 2 letters of recommendation by your immediate superior at work or supervising
professor of the university you attended
- Provide English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Submit Essays and Health Fitness Certificate.
You may also apply for: University of York Masters Scholarships in UK 2023 – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Masters Scholarship:
- Applicant should be non-Japanese from country given below.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants should be under 40 years of age as of October 1, 2022
- Students should have full time professional experience of 3 years inPublic Administration
- Eligible countries for School of Government: Australia, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Hungary, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Laos, Poland, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, Kyrgyz Republic, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, and Viet Nam.
- Eligible countries for School of Local Governance: China, Czech Republic, Hungary, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Thailand, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Viet Nam
- Applicants have to submit English Language Proficiency Certificate with 6.0 in IELTS or 79 score in TOBEL iBT.
Application Deadline for Masters Scholarship in Japan:
2nd December 2022 is the last date to apply for Japanese Government Young Leaders Program 2023 for International Students.
How to Apply for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023?
To apply for MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2023 in Japan candidates need to visitJapan Embassyin your country and must obtain anApplication Formfrom them.Fill the application formandattach the above listed documentsand submit that for to Embassy. The link to Official Advertisement is also mentioned below: