Welcome! Through the Young Founders Westerwelle Programme 2022-23 young impresarios are meant to be empowered by providing them equal chances. Candidates from all around the globe are welcomed to apply.
An outstanding young magnate from an emerging market can participate in Young Founders for’ 6-month companionship program. Global leaders unite in pursuit of free enterprise greatness, bringing their experiences from all over the world.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded Seoul University Scholarships 2023 in South Korea
Brief Description for Young Founders Westerwelle Programme 2022-23:
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Westerwelle Young Founders
- Scholarship’s Funding: Fully Funded
- Time Period: 05 Days Conference in Germany and 06 Months Remote
- Application’s Deadline: Tuesday, 09 August 2022
You may also apply for: Apple Trainee Program 2022-23 | Apple Company Internship | Fully Funded
Eligibility Standards for Young Founders Westerwelle Programme 2022-23:
- A candidate should have set up a for-profit company within the past five years. The main focus of the company should be developing or emerging markets.
- A company should have a business model that produces ideal revenue or has secured its first round of external funding.
- To be impactful, the business should enhance the quality of the market.
- English skill is required of the participants.
- The applicants must be available for conference and event appearance for six months during this fellowship.
You may also apply for: Humber International Entrance Scholarship 2022-23 at Humber College Toronto Canada Fully Funded
Why Should I apply for the Young Founders Westerwelle Programme 2022-23?
- Through the last week of September, applicants will participate in a two-day Kick-off conference.
- They will accept six months of comprehensive support that includes a mentor, monthly workshops, and opportunities to network.
- A conference in the Germany for five days is slated for the top ten applicants.
You may also apply for: Cape Breton University Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for the Young Founders Westerwelle Programme:
Applicants should apply online in order to be considered for the program.
- Candidates are required to provide their income and funding information.
Most Important Dates:
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, 9th August 2022
- Interviews with shortlisted Applicants: August 22 to 27, 2022
- Notification of all Applicants:30 August 2022
- Kick-Off program:1st Weeks of September, 2022
- Important Program: September 2022 to February 2023
- Berlin program: May 2023
Click here to: Application Link